How long does GrawwHair wig last?

GrawwHair wig can last 12-24 months if you take good care of it.


How soon can I receive the courier?

GrawwHair Mall offers fast and free shipping worldwide

  1. To the US: Via DHL, Fedex or UPS
  2. To UK: 5-7 business days via Dpex-Royal Mail.
  3. To Germany: 3-7 business days via TNT
  4. To other countries (EUR): 5-7 business days via DHL
  5. To South Africa: 7-10 business days via Dpex or DHL



How do I clean my GrawwHair wig?

Clean with cold or lukewarm water and use some mild shampoo. Moisturizing shampoos like Shea Moisture Shampoo or As I am Shampoo will be a great choice for curly hair. But it's not necessary, just use a deep conditioner. According to the frequency of wearing, generally wash once every 2-3 weeks. Dry naturally after washing.



How do I keep my GrawwHair curls wig?

It is best to take off wigs when sleeping, especially wigs with curly hair.
You can use a mousse or leave-in conditioner when your hair becomes dry and fluffy.


  1. Wet your hair with water and spray from the roots to the ends. Comb your hair first by hand, then with a comb. If there are tangles, don't worry, be gentle, you can leave it in with conditioner, brushing too hard will cause it to fall out, which we don't want.
  2. Smooth your favorite product all over your hair and keep combing it, you might like Shea Moisture Leave-In Conditioner. Spray the entire section and possibly add more at the ends as the ends usually dry faster.
  3. Mousse helps keep curls fluffy and prevents freezing throughout the day! It's even better when used with a leave-in conditioner! Also, if you like wet makeup, mousse would be a good choice! It will seal in all your pretty little curls and hold up well!


How to wash hair?

When washing your hair, it is best to brush it once, then wash it twice with warm water and shampoo. Then apply the conditioner evenly to the hair for 5 minutes. Then wash with clean water. Conditioner is needed every time you wash your hair! We recommend that you use a good quality conditioner. If you want to blow dry your hair, blow dry to 80% first, then blow dry the remaining 20% naturally so your hair doesn't get dry and frizzy! When your hair feels dry, you can spray some oil on it. At the same time, when shampooing, you can pour a small amount of conditioner oil into warm water and put your hair in warm water for about 10 minutes. Hair will be silkier and softer than before. But we recommend that you do not use hair oil every day. Because hair oil can make your hair dry and hard!


How do I take care of my hair if it's tangled?

This can be caused by dry hair. Make sure to wash and condition your hair at least once a week, preferably twice a week. Brazilian virgin hair needs to be brushed from time to time. You can seek further advice from your stylist. If the hair is wavy or curly, we do not recommend brushing it. If you must, brush lightly with your hands or a wide-toothed brush. A tight-toothed brush can disrupt the original shape of your hair, making it frizzy and feeling like tangles! Always comb your hair from the ends and work your way up. When using bleach, keep it within 5 minutes. If dyeing paste is used, the time should be controlled within 20 minutes. Otherwise, if you leave it on for too long, the hair will be damaged by the cream, which can lead to falling out. Tie your hair with an elastic or wear a hat while you sleep. It will avoid tangles or shape changes. When you wake up, remove the band and comb from the ends, all the way to the roots. When swimming, we recommend wearing a swimming cap. Because sea or pool water is not good for your hair, it can make your hair tangled and rough. It is best to wash with warm water, shampoo and conditioner after swimming.


Why does my wig/hair smell a bit?

It's the smell of the factory, not the smell of chemicals. For our wigs, the hair material is collected directly from the donor. It is natural hair without any processing, healthy and high quality and can be used for a long time. So don't worry, we'll also try to minimize the scent.


If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would love to hear from you, contact us on:

Aaron +86 188 3856 8685

No. 1914, 19th Floor, Unit 2, Building 3, No. 78, Shangding Road, Zhengzhou Area (Zhengdong), Henan Pilot Free Trade Zone