SHOP NOW, PAY LATER WITH KLARNA!
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience, in which you can choose a another easy payment option at checkout and buy whatever you want anytime.
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions provider that works with retailers to provide customers the smoothest online and in-store shopping experience.
Klarna is in over 170,000 online stores and has more than 90 million users globally.
Klarna is the smooothest & safest way to get what you want today, and pay over time.
If you want more detailed information about Klarna, please click here.
How to checkout with Klarna?
- Add your favorite items to the cart and select “Klarna” at checkout
- Enter basic information and know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
ou must know - how to pay after shopping
4 interest-free installments
- Split your purchase into 4 equal payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time.
- Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks beginning at the time your order is confirmed (usually the shipping date).
- No interest or added fees when you pay on time!
If you want to know more about how to pay, please click here.
Returning your order
If you are due a refund from Klarna on a returned or a cancelled order, Klarna will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Will I be notified about my installments?
Klarna notifies customers with payment reminders via SMS and email before each payment is due.
2.When is my first Klarna payment due?
Your first payment of 25% of the total purchase price is due at the time of checkout. The remaining three payments will be billed automatically, every two weeks from the first payment date.
3.Can I pay off my Klarna installments early?
Of course! You can log in to Klarna's official website and choose the order you wish to pay off early on Customer Portal.
4.Is there a fee to use Pay later in 30 days or 4 interest-free installments?
There are no fees when you follow the payment schedule. Please review product terms for applicable fees.
Contact Klarna customer support
Don't see your question here? Check out here.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.